Excerpt from History of the Reformed Church of Tappan, N. Y Portrait of Author of this History. Coat of Arms of William of Orange, Map of Village of Tappan in 1894, The Reformed Church built in 1835, Washington Headquarters, seventy-six Stone House. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Product details
- Hardback | 202 pages
- 152 x 229 x 13mm | 426g
- 24 Apr 2018
- Forgotten Books
- English
- 25 Illustrations; Illustrations, black and white
- 0265464293
- 9780265464298
Download History of the Reformed Church of Tappan, N. y (Classic Reprint) (9780265464298).pdf, available at moraysteinerschool.org for free.
Comments
Post a Comment